Elite Medical Aesthetics COVID-19 Update
Elite Medical Aesthetics is actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our patient care and office protocols.
We are privileged to have you for services in our medical spa and cosmetic surgery center.
We have created and implemented a strategic plan using best safe practices plus “ahead of the curve” ideas to minimize the risk of person-to-person COVID-19 exposure in our practice. Our office will offer services in very private manner and in compliance with safety of patients and staff. Our intent is to make our office one of the safest places you can visit outside of your home. Contact us for further details.
We would send a link for updating your information “intake form” prior to appointment. We also need to make sure your risks for Covid-19 is low therefore a questionnaire is designed to ask you few question in that regard.
back Our highest priority is to continue providing excellent cosmetic medicine services to our patients in a safe environment.
Staff precautions for covid-19 prevention:
- We will be checking our employee’s health status on daily basis to ensure no one is working if there has been any recent exposure or with a fever or a cough. Anyone identified as exposed or having symptoms will be off and not working.
- More aggressive cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, have already been implemented in our facilities and will occur frequently throughout the day.
- Appointments will be given enough time so at no time expect to have exposure to other patients in the waiting room/ lobby.
- Vendors, family members, and other visitors have been suspended from visiting our offices.
Patient precautions for covid-19 prevention:
- All patients will be screened prior to appointment. we need your full cooperation in this matter.
- If anyone has symptoms of illness or has been exposed to anyone (friends/ family member, coworker,..) we need them to disclose that in the questionnare and ask us for further guidance PRIOR to our visit.
- In case we find any client with symptoms or history suggest high risk for COVID-19 then we will ask the individual to go home and inform their primary care doctor or if necessary to go to ER. We will waive any last-minute cancellation fees associated with rescheduling the appointment at that time.
- We ask that you contact us and request to change your scheduled appointment if you or anyone in your household may have been exposed to COVID-19 through travel or attendance at large gatherings less than two weeks ago.
- In order to reduce the number of people in the office, no visitors are allowed.
- We are scheduling one patient at the time with sufficient time so there will not be waiting time in office nor exposed to another patient.
- We will be removing all magazines, samples and other loose items from the waiting room and exam rooms so that efficient sterilization can be performed between each patient.
We look forward to providing our medical cosmetic services to you and we are committed to continuing our excellent care in a clean environment during this challenging time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. Contact us today
Dr. Ray & Staff, Elite Medical Aesthetics