Reliable and effective skin product line!
At Elite Medical Aesthetics, expect the best results.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation with Dr Ray and find out more.
*Individual results may vary.
Obagi Medical is offered at Elite Medical Specialty Clinic Rocklin. Our goal is to offer reliable skin care products and Obagi medical is one of the superior medical skin care product lines.
Obagi-C Rx Systems
With Obagi-C Rx, you’re on your way to healthier, refreshed, revitalized skin from cell to surface.
The Obagi-C Rx System offers the benefits of both prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone and potent Vitamin C to correct signs of skin damage and help restore and maintain younger-looking skin.
Obagi-C Rx System products are ideal if you have:
• Minimal fine lines
• Minimal unevenness of skin tone
• Mild hyperpigmentation and minimal age spots
• Intolerance to, or are not ready for, more aggressive anti-aging regimens
• Dry, normal, oily, or even sensitive skin
Obagi Nu-Derm® Systems
The Nu-Derm System is an anti-aging therapy that penetrates below the skin’s surface to transform skin cell functions at the cellular level and correct the damage within… revealing healthy, younger-looking skin.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How quickly will I see results when using the Nu-Derm System?
Your individual prescribed protocol and frequency of use should be determined by your skin care professional, but you can typically expect visible improvements in 4 to 6 weeks.
What can I expect while using the Nu-Derm System?
You will likely experience 4 phases of transformation.
The Obagi Nu-Derm System provides you with benefits you can see and feel.
2x greater improvement in all measurements of fine lines and wrinkles vs stand-alone treatments.
Clinically significant improvement was seen in facial fine wrinkles, fine wrinkles around the mouth, lips, and eyes, as well as laxity.
The Phases of Transformation
As you begin using the Nu-Derm System, your skin will undergo 4 phases of transformation.
Phase 1: Out With the Old (Weeks 1-6)
• Promotes cellular turnover and maximizes the results of your procedure by penetrating the layers of your skin.
• Old, dead skin cells are pushed to the surface and replaced with fresh cells
• Itching, dryness, and redness are normal reactions as your skin adapts to the active ingredients in the system
• Pigmented skin cells begin to become regulated, creating a more even-toned appearance
Phase 2: In With the New (Weeks 7-12)
• Smoother, softer, clearer skin is created.
• Your skin begins producing normal, healthy cells
• Pigment cells are distributing melanin more evenly
• Collagen production is stimulated
• Your skin begins to acclimate to the active ingredients of the system
Phase 3: Healthy Glow (Weeks 13-18)
• Your skin cells are in the process of transformation.
• Collagen production continues
• Your skin is smooth, naturally hydrated, evenly colored, and more resilient
• Your skin is becoming clearer, firmer, and tighter with improved clarity and a healthy glow
Phase 4: The New You (typically lasts indefinitely, with maintenance)
• You can enjoy a complexion that’s smoother, clearer, and firmer, but remember that maintenance is crucial to long-term success!
If you experience excessive itching, dryness, or redness, discontinue use of the system and contact your physician.
Before6 weeks after
Why is the Nu-Derm System sold exclusively by physicians?
The Nu-Derm System contains prescription-strength formulations that can be sold only through a licensed physician.
What is the difference between the Nu-Derm System and products purchased from department stores, drug stores, infomercials, etc.?
The products in the Nu-Derm System are clinically proven, prescription-strength ingredients that work at the cellular level to improve your skin cell function. Products purchased from a retail store are cosmetic-based products that do not contain prescription-strength ingredients.
How often should I visit my physician when using the Nu-Derm System?
Your physician will talk with you about how often you should check in once you’ve started using the Nu-Derm System.
Photos have not been retouched. Results may vary
At Elite Medical Specialty Clinic, we offer Obagi medical skin care products for any skin problems and for maintenance. Dr Ray offers complimentary consultation and set plans for long term skin care. Patients find it very informative, educational and extremely beneficial to them.
*Individual results may vary.