Improve your nose look
Without risk of surgery and at low cost, improve your nose.
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in Sacramento area
What is Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty (Non-Surgical Nose Job)?
Non-Surgical Nose Job or Non-surgical Rhinoplasty is a great alternative to surgical rhinoplasty without going through risk and cost of surgery. In most cases, fillers can do quite remarkable job in improving nose appearance if performed by experienced cosmetic physician.
To find out if Non-surgical Nose Job (non-invasive Rhinoplasty) would work, Dr Ray recommends you to schedule a consultation and to determine if non-invasive Rhinoplasty is an option for you. At Elite Medical Aesthetics, Rocklin, our treatments are goal oriented. Dr Ray would want to make sure you achieve your goals for any aesthetic treatment including Non-Surgical Nose Job.
Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty in Rocklin
Improve your nose and whole look
Some of the many benefits of the Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty procedure include:
- Improves disfiguration due to trauma, natural or even post surgery. may improves confidence.
- Minimal Pain
- No Down Time
- Cost: Varies
Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Before & After Photos
What areas can be treated with Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty?
Dr. Ray offers Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty for more than wrinkles and lines. There are many cosmetic use for Botox as listed below. There are medical use for Botox too.
Areas that can be treated include but not limited to:
- Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Crow’s feet
- Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Glabella/frown lines (the area between the brows)
- Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Neckbands(Turkey Neck)
- Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Gummy smile
- Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Horizontal forehead lines
- Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Bunny lines (wrinkles on top of your nose)
- Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Peri-oral lines (around the mouth)
- Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Chin(Orange peel)
- Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Browlift (Botox can be injected above the outer area of the brow to create a lifting effect)
- Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Sweat reduction for armpits (underarms) and hands or hyperhidrosis
Ask us any questions
Learn More About Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty At Elite Medical Aesthetics, Rocklin
Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty in Rocklin,
Roseville and Greater Sacramento Area
What can a non-surgical Rhinoplasty (nose job) can do?
- Build up the bridge of your nose.
- If there is any deformity as a result of injury or scar
- If you have a flat, or depressed, nasal bridge,
- Make a crooked nose appear straighter.
- Improve your profile by hiding a dorsal hump.
- If you have had prior surgery and the results are not ideal then fillers may potentially help
- If you don’t want to have surgery then a consultation for non-invasive rhinoplasty is the best step to find out how you can improve your nose appearance.
What fillers can be used for Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty?
The type of the filler for non-invasive nose job depends on the needs to improve the deformity. At Elite Medical Aesthetics of Rocklin, we have wide array of fillers available for specific use. Dr Ray is an expert in filler injections, and he would make determination as what would be the best filler for you.
What is the cost of non-invasive Rhinoplasty?
The cost f the non-surgical nose job depends on the desire and what the improvement involves. Depends on the type of the filler and amount is needed.
It would be the best to schedule a complimentary consultation and find out how non-surgical Rhinoplasty can help you.
How long is the Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Recovery?
Recovery after Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is essentially none. You may return to daily activity after the the procedure. Dr. Ray would explain and give directions on your post care.
How long does Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty last?
Depends on the type of filler it last 6 months to 18 months. Other options also available which would be explained during consultation.
How does Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Work?
Dr. Ray injects through tiny needle or cannula small amount of filler.
Does the Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty hurt?
Dr. Ray routinely apply numbing cream over he nose for Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty. Pain is very minimal.
Ready to get started?
Ready to learn more about the procedure and find out if you are a good candidate? Call 916 500-2474 to schedule a consultation with Dr Ray at Elite Medical Aesthetics, Rocklin or fill out the request for consultation form.
*individual Results may vary.