Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty in Rocklin,
Roseville and Greater Sacramento Area
our clients from greater sacramento area and beyond, Bay area, Redding or Reno coming for a Non-invasive Rhinoplasty.
What can a non-surgical Rhinoplasty (nose job) can do?
- Build up the bridge of your nose.
- If there is any deformity as a result of injury or scar
- If you have a flat, or depressed, nasal bridge,
- Make a crooked nose appear straighter.
- Improve your profile by hiding a dorsal hump.
- If you have had prior surgery and the results are not ideal then fillers may potentially help
- If you don’t want to have surgery then a consultation for non-invasive rhinoplasty is the best step to find out how you can improve your nose appearance.
What fillers can be used for Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty?
The type of the filler for non-invasive nose job depends on the needs to improve the deformity. At Elite Medical Aesthetics of Rocklin, we have wide array of fillers available for specific use. Dr Ray is an expert in filler injections, and he would make determination as what would be the best filler for you. Great results expected with this treatment without risk and surgery
What is the cost of non-invasive Rhinoplasty?
The cost f the non-surgical nose job depends on the desire and what the improvement involves. Depends on the type of the filler and amount is needed.
It would be the best to schedule a complimentary consultation and find out how non-surgical Rhinoplasty can help you.
How long is the Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Recovery?
Recovery after Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is essentially none. You may return to daily activity after the the procedure. Dr. Ray would explain and give directions on your post care.
How long does Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty last?
Depends on the type of filler it last 6 months to 18 months. Other options also available which would be explained during consultation.
How does Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty Work?
Dr. Ray injects through tiny needle or cannula small amount of filler.
Does the Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty hurt?
Dr. Ray routinely apply numbing cream over he nose for Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty. Pain is very minimal.
*individual Results may vary.